Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Shakeology Testimony


I know a lot of women suffer from this type of situation and it's really painful.  So I thought I'd share what I've experienced over the last few months as I've started drinking Shakeology and experiencing its benefits.

I have never had regular periods. And when I had them they were so painful between the cramps and headaches. I would be out of commission for at least two days and oftentimes the entire week my period lasted. I finally went to see a doctor and was put on a birth control pill to help regulate. This was of course before I knew of some of the harmful effects horomones can have on your system. I started to lose a little weight and about two years ago, I tried getting off of the pill. For one cycle I was ok but then the second cycle it was right back to misery and it was worse this time, or at least it felt like it. So I went back on the pill. I hated it but it was the only thing that worked to keep my periods tolerable.

The last week of February this year I started drinking Shakeology. Three months ago, I thought I'd try to get rid of the pill. I hated having the horomones in my system. I knew they were messing with my mood and my ability to focus on work and personal life. For three months, I have had a regular, pain free, headache free cycle. I even had very little cravings (which is also unusual). This has not happened in over ten years and I thank Shakeology for that. I am so thrilled. I'm almost in tears because these cycles would be so incredibly painful for me and now I can still live!  Shakeology has given me those preciouis weeks of my life back, which is a huge deal, especially when I'm on the road travelling so many weeks a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment