Tuesday, July 3, 2012

After 90 days...

I started a fitness/ food challenge on April 4, 2012, 90 days ago roughly.  I started out 20 pounds heavier and several inches thicker.  As of today, I can say I've lost those said 20 pounds and have lost an average of about 2 inches around my waist and hips.  I've lost about an inch around my biceps, calves, thighes and bust.  I could have lost more, but honestly, I had a lazy final 3 weeks.

But...  aside from the weight and inches lost, I am a completely different person than what I was 90 days ago.    I know how to read labels now, I know foods that will give me energy and I even pay attention to the crap that goes into my body now.  Whenever I have a craving, I work VERY hard to find something that will satisfy the craving but not ruin all the work from that day or week.

I have also been drinking Shakeology for 120 days (a little over four months).  I know that has helped me as well.  Knowing the types of food that is Shakeology has definitely helped me make better decisions.  I am eating super foods from the Shakeology and I don't want to interfere with what they are doing for my body.  I have more energy, more desire to push play on my DVD player, and I am STRONGER!!!!  I have muscles I have not seen in several years.



What is the biggest change?  I think the biggest change is my DESIRE to just eat healthier.  I DESIRE to lose the weight.  I DESIRE to have more energy day to day, and I DESIRE the will to keep going.  My biggest change is that I know DESIRE and CRAVE to be healthy, fit, and energetic.


No comments:

Post a Comment