Monday, January 16, 2012

So much to discuss

It has been a long time since I posted anything of substance. Since that time, I have accepted a job as Software Trainer with Ebit Information Systems contracted to Kindred Healthcare. I worked for eight months on the Meditech install project and now I am working on the Point Click Care EMR roll out. The schedule is busy but it should make the next year or so fly.

Mike and I also have moved to Louisville (last July) and we love it. We are ready to settle down and call this place a permanent home. It is very exciting for us to call a place home with as many times as we have moved.

Sara is doing great in Louisville. She took her time adjusting to the heat of the summer but I think she loves it too. She would love it no matter where we were as long as we are all together.

Mike is back in school to earn his A&P mechanic's license. He is so excited. He should be done in May 2014. I am earning my 2nd masters in Training and Performance Improvement. It's very exciting stuff.

Our lives are busy but we like it that way. Will be in touch soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment